Conway Regional Physician Services
The Physician Services office at Conway Regional works to strengthen the relationships between physicians, physician office staff, and the hospital. As an extended part of our team, we are committed to promoting our physicians throughout the organization and the community while enhancing physician engagement and satisfaction. We are dedicated to ensuring Conway Regional is the hospital of choice for practicing medicine and providing patient care.
Our office handles:
- Dispersing important physician news, events, and other activities happening at Conway Regional
- Providing information on Conway Regional services, programs, and resources
- Assisting with physician recruitment and practice expansion
- New physician onboarding and orientation
- Initial applications, credentialing, and reappointment applications for medical staff
- Changes in privileges or staff category
- Managing the medical staff by-laws
One way we work to collaborate and engage with our physicians is the Accountable Clinical Management Model (ACM). Through the ACM Model, we work with our physicians to make hospital management decisions, while providing monetary compensation for management services and positive impact on hospital improvement initiatives. The ACM consists of a Leadership Council and sub committees, bringing together physicians and hospital administration, while creating a culture of transparency, efficiency, and better healthcare.
Physician Hospital Organization
The Conway Regional Physician Hospital Organization (CRPHO) was founded in 1993 to coordinate the provision of physician and hospital care to persons residing in the service, and to improve the quality, accessibility, and cost-effectiveness of such care.